Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DIY Cage Arm Shirt

If you're like me you have a lot of those cheap jersey knit tees from forever 21/charlotte russe laying around. Maybe you are getting bored with a few of them and wanna spice them up? Here's quick and awesome idea.

1. Lay your shirt completely flat.
2. Grab a pair of super sharp sheers.
3. Cut slits .5"-1" (depending on how thin/thick you want the cage to look)
4. You can leave them hang or kinda braid them loosly to get a different look.

Enjoy!




Courtesy of anniieemal

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics!
    I like your blog!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome DIY...love the shirt


    Check out our online vintage boutique
    BLONDECAVIAR.COM <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look. Will have to try this on my partners T's...with her permission of course.
    Like your blog. Don't follow me.

    ReplyDelete

About Us

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Follow me on twitter! @KelseyLenae