Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I finally got my 2 new pairs of shoes!

1. Leopard Print Pumps - obvs I'm not going to do anything with these. They're so freaking hot.



2. Nude Pumps - I couldn't find a picture of these cuz apparently they're sold out where I bought them but i personally HATE nude pumps so I will be glittering these. I'll put a picture of some similar.


they kinda look like this. except they're shiney and lighter nude color.

The only question that now remains is...

WHAT COLOR SHOULD I GLITTER THEM?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. love them!! want them!! :)
    Where do you have them from?

    I will follow you! :)

    ♥ Verena-Annabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. glitter them with a colour that you dont have in heels and want to, but cant find any?
    :)

    that or gold/warm/yellowy colours to suit the nude

    ReplyDelete

About Us

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Follow me on twitter! @KelseyLenae